Saturday, December 19, 2009
NEW BARGAINS ALL DAY LONG WHEN FEATURED PRODUCT SELLS OUT!
Only $8.25! 51% off the retail price! Start shopping here!
The Safe Sippy is a stainless steel sippy cup created by concerned parents in response to the growing body of scientific evidence about the dangers of toxic chemicals, used to make many plastics. The Safe Sippy also features a great non-toxic cover to provide a comfortable grip for baby and help prevent dents. All plastic used is certified free of Bisphenol A, DEHA and phthalates.
Stainless Steel Body:
Made from durable and lightweight medical grade stainless steel. Non-leaching & toxic free
The only plastic that comes into contact with the water in The Safe Sippy Cup is made of #5 polypropylene (the most stable plastic).
Recent research has shown that a wide, flat drink spout can cause developmental and speech problems in young mouths. The Safe Sippy spout is shaped like a straw.
The rubbery covering surrounding the cup is called TPR, or thermo plasticized rubber. It provides insulation for cold liquids on hot summer days, and protects little hands from the cold. It also acts as a cushion to protect the cup from dents.
The handles are made with a bumpy texture to help little hands hang onto the cup. Once a child is big enough to grip the bottle using the ribbed waist, the handles can be removed.
Top rack dishwasher safe
Holds 11 ounces
Ages 6 months and up
Not for use with carbonated beverages
For use with cold liquids only
Not microwave safe
The "Green" Factor:
Non-leaching, Toxin Free, BPA-Free
Posted by Lindsey at 11:00 AM