Friday, September 3, 2010
50% off! Only $11! Start shopping HERE!
So... what is a wet bag? It is a super functional bag featuring a sturdy zipper closure with a LONG zipper pull, gorgeous boutique quality cotton on the outside, and a waterproof lining.
* Inner and outer layers are sewn separately to avoid wicking
* Bags feature a ~ 12" long (~ 6" when folded) strap that is triple stitched to the outer fabric. Snap is located at the end of the strap - great to attach to your stroller!
* ProCare lining seams are sealed to provide even more "wet proofing"! Most other wet bags are just stitched together - the holes created when stitching can cause wicking / leaking if you carry a water-logged item. The seams of these bags are double-stitched and zig-zagged and the seams are sealed to prevent water from reaching the sewn areas.
* This size (~ 14" x 16") is great for dirty children's clothes/bibs/burp cloths and for longer trips out of the house when you'll need to bring 4-5 cloth diapers.
*Other Suggested Uses: dirty cloth diapers, dirty clothes (bibs, baby/toddler clothing, under-garments), snacks, toiletries, wet bathing suits & towels
* Laundering and Care: Just throw the bag in with your dirty laundry (be sure to turn it inside out to make sure the soiled areas get cleaned). You can machine dry the bags, but the ProCare will last longer if you hang dry. The fabric outside can be ironed on high / cotton - do not iron the ProCare lining.
The "Green" Factor:
- ProCare lining is non-toxic and non-allergenic
Posted by Lindsey at 11:00 AM