Thursday, February 14, 2013

Silkberry Baby



From the initial launching of the eco bedding line, Silkberry Baby has expanded its designs to include baby clothing, hand knit crochet hats  and booties. With the modern, eco-conscious parent in mind, we designed organic bamboo and silk products. The result: super soft and uniquely designed products that your little ones are sure to love, with a cute and trendy look, as well as being practical and functional for busy moms.

50% Off Sweaters and Pants for Baby!

Start shopping here!



Silkberry BabySocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:42 PM

    I got this website from my friend who shared with me about this site and now this time I am visiting this web site and reading very informative posts at this
    time.

    Feel free to surf to my web page bad credit lenders

    ReplyDelete